Two-alarm Fire Damages Furniture Warehouse in Halethorpe
Baltimore -- A two-alarm fire at a warehouse in Baltimore left a towering cloud of black smoke in the air.
The fire was at a moving and storage warehouse that held wrapped furniture. The plastic wrap on the furniture caused toxic black smoke to billow in the air. Luckily, no injuries were reported.
James Mock, 34, was standing outside the building watching the firefighters work. "Our paychecks are sitting right on the other side of that door," he said. "It's very concerning." He wondered if he would still have a job after the fire.
Frefighters took up a defensive fight when the roof began to cave in. Firefighters are still working to extinguish the fire.
You Might Also Like...