Sprinklers Save Madison Apartment
Interested in learning more about fire sprinklers for apartments? Click here.
Madison, WI -- The Madison Fire Department is giving credit to a fire sprinkler for saving an apartment from fire.
Firefighters were called to the scene at 3pm on Friday. Someone on the third floor of the building was cooking when oil ignited in the pan. The flames activated the fire sprinkler directly above the stove.
The fire department said smoke and water damage was minimal. Damage costs are still being estimated.