Sprinkler Save Report
Fire Sprinkler Squelches Fire at Colorado Student Housing
November 11, 2015 | Arlington Park, CO
No one was injured in a fire that set off the fire protection system. When firefighters arrived, there was heavy smoke and the fire sprinklers contained the fire to the point of origin.
Grease Fire Extinguished at College Dorm
November 6, 2015 | Hibbing, MN
A student was cooking with oil in a dorm kitchen when the oil caught fire. The student took the pan to the bathroom to extinguish the fire in the showers. The fire flared and caused the fire sprinklers to activate, extinguishing the fire.
Sprinkler Save Prevents Apartment Fire from Spreading
October 20, 2015 | Rochester, MN
Crews are crediting a fire sprinkler system with extinguishing a fire in an unoccupied apartment. When the firefighters arrived, they found smoke, but the flames were snuffed out.
Sprinkler System Extinguishes Apartment Fire Before Crews Arrive
October 18, 2015 | Johnson City, TN
The Johnson City Fire Department responded to a report of a cooking fire. When they arrived, they found that the fire sprinklers had already extinguished the fire.
Sprinkler System Saves Strip Shopping Center
October 14, 2015 | Gwinnett, GA
A fire at a shopping center caused minimal damage thanks to a fire sprinkler system that activated. When crews arrived to the scene, they found light smoke and a sprinkler activated.