Fire Sprinkler Puts Fire Out at Admiral Thomas Condos
Interested in learning more about residential fire protection? Click here.
It happened around 8:20 p.m. on Friday.
Fire officials say no one was injured.
The cooking fire was extinguished by an automatic sprinkler.
One person was home sleeping at the time and is not injured.
HFD shut down some roads in the area while they cleaned up some of the water.
The fire caused $5,000 damage and was due to unattended cooking.
Water damage was minor dripping to two floors.