Fire Reported at College Dorm
Interested in learning more about dorm for protection? Click here.
Greensboro, NC -- Firefighters responded to a fire in a men's dorm at Greensboro College.
The fire was reported on the first floor of a men's dormitory in the lobby. The fire was quickly extinguished and the dormitory hall was quickly evacuated.
Fire was confined to the lobby, but smoke filled the entire building. A damage estimate was not available Thursday night.
The fire was started when someone put flammable materials in a garbage can. The trash in the can then ignited.
Students are being relocated to other dorms.