Fargo Apartment Saved by Fire Sprinklers

Posted: 1/26/2015

fire sprinkler activationFargo, MN -- A Fargo apartment was saved by fire sprinklers when fire sprinklers activated after cooking was left unattended.

Firefighters were alerted to smoke coming from a third floor apartment.  Crews found smoke filling the hallway.  Once they entered the apartment, they found that two fire sprinklers had completely extinguished the fire.

The fire sprinklers were shut down and the water was mitigated.  The fire damage was estimated at $15k.

While water damage can be a burden, water damage doesn't kill.  Fire sprinklers are always the safest choice in construction.

Resource Center
News and Publications