Chicago Ridge Mall Fire Quickly Extinguished with Fire Sprinklers
The Chicago Ridge Mall, a Service and Inspection client of F.E. Moran Fire Protection, put our fire sprinklers to the test on Thursday, August 28.
A fire ignited in a Hot Topic bathroom when a fan malfunctioned after the store was closed. The fire was quickly extinguished with fire sprinklers.
The fire department was automatically dispatched to the scene when the fire protection activated. After fire personnel arrived, F.E. Moran Fire Protection was contacted to replace the activated sprinkler heads. They placed the fire sprinklers back in full service quickly.
If you would like to learn about our service and inspection solutions, click here.