1 Hospitalized in Chicago High-rise Fire
Sign up for our newsletter!
Chicago, IL -- One person was injured when an electrical fire broke out in a Chicago high-rise.
The electrical fire occurred when an electrical panel malfunctioned in the basement of an apartment building on West Monroe. The fire was reported on Saturday afternoon.
A ComEd worker was taken to Northwestern Hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
It has not been reported whether fire sprinklers were installed in this Chicago high-rise.
If you have more information on this fire, click here to contact our editor.